Looking for health communication training?
Dedicated to helping people improve their professional communication skills so they can write clearly and concisely, I’ve taught courses and health communication training workshops for writers and corporations in 38 countries.
My training is CPD-certified by the CPD Certification Service, one of the world’s leading independent accreditors. This certification means you can be confident the training’s learning objectives and structure conform to the global CPD guidelines of professional institutes and academic bodies.
The benefits of health communication training
- Customised training to suit your organisation’s unique style and requirements
- No participant limit
- Writing tasks with personalised feedback and support
- Unlimited access to resources and materials
- Delivered in person or online
- Like a tailored health writing course, specific for your organisation.
What will you learn?
We can develop a customised training plan that suits your organisation’s unique needs and challenges. Typically, my training focuses on the following topics:
- Simplifying complex medical content and research for the general public
- Writing engaging articles and blogs
- Health & medical copywriting processes
- The writing process, from idea generation through to drafting, editing and publishing
- How to structure your content for an online reader
- Digital health content strategies
- Health communication best practices
- Evidence-based writing techniques
- Compliance and guidelines
- Academic essay writing.
Health organisations I’ve trained
Health communication courses for individuals
If you’re a health professional or individual who wants to enhance your health writing skills, visit my e-learning platform, Health Writer Hub, for online health writing courses and resources.
Get in touch
Looking for best-practice health communication training? Contact me today or phone me on 0407 971 081 to discuss your training needs. I’m based in Sydney, but I partner with clients around the world.