Do your employees need to develop and progress their health writing skills?
I teach in-person health & medical writing workshops and can effectively train your healthcare organisation in the art of clear, compelling health communication.
My best-practice, evidence-based health communication training includes writing exercises and resources.
The benefits of custom training
The benefits of my in-house training include:
- Customised training to suit your organisation’s unique style and requirements
- No participant limit
- Writing tasks with optional feedback
- Unlimited access to resources and materials
- Delivered in person or online (via webinar)
- Like a tailored health writing course, specific for your organisation
What will you learn?
My training focuses on the following topics:
- Simplifying complex medical content for the general public
- Writing about research for a lay audience
- Digital health content strategies
- Health communication best practices
- Evidence-based writing techniques
- Academic essay writing
Who I’ve trained
I have provided training workshops and webinars for:
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Global Therapeutics
Health writing courses for individuals
If you’re a health professional or individual looking to enhance your health writing skills, visit my e-learning platform, Health Writer Hub, for online health writing courses and resources.
Get in touch
Would you like to have a conversation about health communication training? Contact me today.